The spray contains Ayurvedic ingredients that include: Gandhapura patra taila, linseed oil and peppermint satva which are well known for providing instant relief from pain.
Gandhapura patra taila acts as an excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine. It relieves muscular-skeletal pain, both from sports injuries and arthritis. This oil can be applied externally in acute rheumatism, sciatica, and neuralgia as well. It is highly recommended in the treatment of local inflammatory swellings, neuralgic pain, pleurodynia, myalgia, itching, swelling and stiffness of the joints.
Linseed oil helps to decrease swelling and inflammation. Peppermint satva decreases the blood flow, thereby causing a cooling sensation. Together, it provides instant relief from pain.
Indications for use:
Instant relief from Joint pain, Muscle Sprain, Backache, pain in the Neck, Shoulder, Knee etc.
Amrith Noni pain relief spray is formulated as an “extra strong” and “long lasting” product that gives outstanding result. It ensures optimum relief from all types of musculoskeletal pain. It is enriched with counter irritants like peppermint satva, and it works by first cooling and then warming the pain area, to provide instant and effective relief from pain.
Directions for Use:
• Shake well before each use.
• Clean the affected area.
• Hold the container 10-15cm away from skin.
• Spray in short bursts 2 to 3 times on the affected areas, three times a day, if necessary.
• Wash hands thoroughly after use unless you are using this medication to treat the hands.
• Avoid contact with eyes, nose, or mucous membrane. If contact occurs, rinse with water thoroughly.
• Do not pierce or burn the container even if it is empty.
• Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material.
• Avoid direct inhalation.
• Keep away from heat and sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.